ANS Audio Panel
Fire Alarm Audio Notification Systems
The ANS series of products provide add-on audio evacuation capability to fire alarm systems that will meet the requirements for emergency voice alarm systems. The self contained amplifiers come in 25, 50 and 100 watt sizes and include a digital message repeater (DMR), microphone for live paging, cabinet and power supply.
Link to this product
For web page (with image):
- 25, 50, and 100 watt models available
- Integrated digital message repeater
- Integrated microphone
- Power supply and battery charger included
- Compatible with Edwards E-FSC and E-FSA fire alarm panels
- Optional remote microphone
- Fire Alarm Product Guide
A guide for the Edwards fire alarm products, including the E-FSC conventional panels, E-FSA addressable panels, initiating devices, signaling devices, and accessories.
- Data sheet, Genesis ceiling speaker strobes
- Data Sheet_Genesis Outdoor Speakers and Strobes
- Data sheet, ANS audio panel.pdf
- Data sheet, 5552 multi-purpose loudspeaker
- Data sheet, Genesis ceiling speakers
- Data sheet, Genesis wall mount speaker(strobes)
- Installation sheet, ANS audio panel
- Installation sheet, ANS remote microphone
- Installation sheet, ANSX audio expander
- Installation sheet, ANS zone splitter
- Installation sheet, ANSBKUP backup amplifier switch
- AE Bulletin, voice evacuation basics
Tips on sizing speaker (wattage) and amplifiers for fire alarm voice evacuation systems.
- AE Bulletin, ANS audio panel EOL resistor
Tips on using end of line resistors with the ANS series audio panels.
- AE Bulletin, ANS backup amplifier
Tips on connecting a backup amplifer to an ANS audio system.
- AE Bulletin, fire with multi zone voice evac
Tips on connecting an ANS audio panel with multiple speaker circuits to a fire alarm panel.
- AE Bulletin, fire with voice evacuation
Tips on connecting an ANS audio panel to a fire alarm panel for voice/messaging capability.